We are maintaining our visitor restrictions and ask patients to come alone if possible. All visitors should wait in the car unless they are a healthcare agent or accompanying a minor child. Only one parent/guardian will be allowed in the office with a minor (patients under the age of 18). Approved visitors will be screened and required to wear a mask.
*******PLEASE SEE QUESTIONS BELOW PRIOR TO COMING TO THE OFFICE FOR AN APPOINTMENT OR SHOT*******
1) Has the patient or anyone in the home experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 48 hours?
• Fever or Chills
• New onset cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing
• New onset headache
• New loss of taste or smell
• Sore throat
• New onset congestion or runny nose
• Nausea or vomiting
2) Within the last 14 days has the patient or anyone in the home been in close contact with a person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has symptoms of COVID-19?
3) Is the patient or anyone in the home isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may have COVID-19?
4) Is the patient or anyone in the home currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THE QUESTIONS ABOVE:
PLEASE CALL AND SPEAK TO THE TRIAGE NURSE PRIOR TO YOUR
- while social distancing continues, for the safety of our patients and providers we also encourage:• Wearing a face covering• Regularly washing your hands with soap and water• Patients and/or parents of patients - please do not bring siblings or excessive family members to the appointment. We ask that no one in attendance has any of the symptoms listed below.
Additionally, as long as insurance allows, our providers are still available for Telehealth visits
.On behalf of our team, thank you for your understanding and cooperation!